Your Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer needs.
- Participate in design of business process requirements.
- Responsible for completeness and quality of functional design.
- Responsible for testing and documenting the SAP software configuration.
- Assist to deliver full-cycle SAP R/3 FI, CO implementations, modifications and enhancements.
- Be building prototypes, validate them and finalize the configuration of the package.
- Be involved in the testing activities and in the actual implementation effort, inclusive user training and conversion activities.
- In the different phases of projects, to build effective relationships with client which lead to long-term business partnership.
- Will work with international teams on projects.
- Assist to preparation of internal trainings.
- Support sales department to accomplish project proposal in schedule.
- University degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in supporting SAP solutions, various operating systems.
- Effective problem solving skills to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Good system analysis, designing and documentation abilities.
- Good presentation skill.
- Strong interpersonal with high team spirit.
- Can work under pressure.
- Fluent and effective in both spoken and written English.
- Willing and able to travel on extreme short notice.